Intelligent Process Automation
Organizations worldwide are increasingly adopting and implementing emerging technologies like IoT, RPA, Cognitive and AI Automations to overcome business challenges.
These include reducing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), increasing efficiency, reducing human error and to allow employees to focus on high-value tasks that truly add value to the business.
While RPA frees employee time by automating well-defined low-level transactions processes, IPA extends this ability using Smart Process Workflows.
What is IPA?
Intelligent Process Automation is the convergence of RPA and Artificial Intelligence (AI) and related technologies, including Cognitive Automation, Machine Learning.
IPA has allowed for a broader shift in technology, that of Automation as a whole. D2M’ Smart Process Workflows empower you with this holistic view of Automation and enable faster and less expensive end-to-end automation.
What can the IPA Solution do?
- Orchestration of humans and robots: Implementing D2M’ IPA Solution, you can orchestrate your automation processes and avoid partial automation processes running in silos.
- Straight-through processing: With straight-through processing, businesses can automate electronic payments completely and reduce wasted employee time. Since many employees manually do transactions, straight-through processing will remove all that time and employees can dedicate their efforts elsewhere.
- Virtual Integration: Standalone and legacy systems often cannot communicate with each other; this lack of collaboration and communication between can cost businesses millions of dollars and a lot of wasted time. With virtual integration, this wasted capacity between systems is eliminated and systems can work cohesively.
- Increased compliance: Intelligent process automation ensures data privacy, and other regulatory requirements are upheld. Once a process has been automated using IPA tools, that process or workflow can be executed repeatedly without error or deviation.
Benefits of Automation
- Accuracy: Increase accuracy with right results driven by programmed business validations.
- Non-Intrusive Technology: No complex implementation or integration with existing enterprise applications and reduces burden on IT.
- Compliance: BOTS follow regulatory compliance rules as programmed and provide audit trails.
- Productivity: Improve employee productivity by reallocating time saved by BOTS to high value tasks.
- Reliability: No sick days, BOTS work 24/7/365.
- Consistency: Consistent and identical results eliminating output variations.
- Scalability: Scale up or down to meet business demands.
- Savings: Generate an ROI of 20 — 50%.
Proof of Concept
Operations & Maintenance
Learn how D2M’s Intelligent Process Automation Solution can help you identify
Automation opportunities to increase business efficiencies and outcomes.