Cloud Assessment, Migration & Support
Enterprises are currently in either “cloud-first” or “cloud-only” strategy models. Major challenges are still lurking in the areas of:
- Cloud discovery and assessment
- Migrations from on-premise to cloud or between clouds
- Vendor lock-in
- Shadow IT and multi-cloud management
- Cybersecurity threats, data protection, compliance and governance
These cloud solutions address enterprise challenges by taking a proactive, factory model approach by bringing managed services and leadership expertise. This expertise provides faster, safer and cost-effective delivery of services in addition to superior client experience that is needed for the future of cloud technology.
D2M Cloud Services addresses enterprise challenges by taking a proactive, factory model approach by bringing managed services and leadership expertise. This provides faster, safer and cost-effective delivery of services in addition to superior client experience needed for the future of cloud technology.
D2M Cloud Service offerings include:
- Assessment and Advisory: Automated assessment, advisory and discovery of clients’ IT landscape to evaluate the recommended approaches and candidates for cloud migration, while considering the total cost of management.
- Cloud Migration: Full spectrum migration from on-premise servers, applications, and databases, to the cloud or from one cloud environment to another.
- Application Modernization: Transform and translate an application to fully exploit the cloud’s scalability, elasticity, security model.
- Operations and Support: Comprehensive, coordinated coverage to ensure continuous optimization and care that is engineered for the scalability offered by the new cloud environment.
Cloud Migration and Modernization Services (CMMS): Including accelerator tools, security best practices, compliance, governance and skilled personnel both in cloud native tools / services and third-party tools to help enterprises in cloud migrations.
- The framework leverages an accelerator tool known as “Sirro® FastTrack Migrate” which helps in auto-shift complex deployment topologies, manage and optimize after migration.
- It helps in both on-premise to cloud and between cloud migration and can reduce migration costs up to 70%. It provides better migration decisions, optimal cost modeling, automate migration with continuous replication, accelerate shift iterations with 1-Click.
- Framework helps in modernization powered migration through DevOps and more technologies.
Why choose D2M for Cloud Services?
- Reduced Risk: D2M’s robust and mature Cloud Migration and Modernization Services (CMMS) framework leverages our team of highly skilled cloud experts who are leaders in their fields. We use targeted blueprints and repeatable processes to drive top outcomes and achieve faster migrations to the cloud or hybrid cloud model, and between clouds in a multi-cloud model.
- Technology Agnostic: D2M ensures the existing investments in tools and technologies are preserved, while attaining the end goal. D2M is truly technology agnostic, with no incentive to sell or perpetuate the continued use of any licenses or subscription-based software products.
- Innovation: D2M Labs brings in innovation by building cloud solution accelerators that facilitate quick POCs validation during cloud migrations. Innovation has led D2M CDAS framework to expand Provider’s Well Architected frameworks and Cloud Adoption frameworks by using customized for specific industry verticals.
- Models Flexible Delivery: D2M has over 40 offices worldwide and global delivery centers spread across the United States, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. This global footprint gives us the ability to assign dedicated onsite, offsite, nearshore, and offshore resources to address client needs.
- Lower Cost Service Delivery: D2M take pride in delivering industry-leading expertise and service through cloud competency. D2M teams can provide skilled personnel required for clients’ cloud projects quickly across the globe at costs that beat major competitors.
- Partnerships and Certifications: D2M has technology partnerships with several leading platforms, such as AWS, Hashicorp and Snowflake. With new cloud partnerships in pipeline, D2M’s ever-expanding partner ecosystem evolves.
- Commitment to Going the Extra Mile: D2M is willing to co-invest in engagements to achieve the objectives and maximize value for our clients.
Learn how D2M’s Cloud Services can advance your business