Whether you have your infrastructure on the cloud or/and on premise, your employees working from the office or/and on the road, D2M will enable your organization to support, manage, virtualize and secure your infrastructure and workplace services. D2M will help tailor infrastructure services around your business’ goals. With D2M’s infrastructure support services, your business will be well-equipped to manage growth in your operations and avoid systematic failures like IT outages and downtime.
With our managed and agile monitoring, support and managing capability and services you will have better, more personalized services and an enhanced employee experience. Our services include:
- Workplace Support: Includes service desk, field service and remote support.
- Workplace Management: Includes security patching, packaging and image management.
- Workplace Collaboration: Includes VoIP, unified messaging and web conference support.
- Workplace DaaS (Device as a Service): This offering is subscription-based asset life cycle management service, managing your device life cycle and deployment based on OPEX rather than CAPEX financial and delivery model. This is a cost-effective alternative to purchasing and owning the devices.
- Workplace Virtualization: Includes application and desktop virtualization for both on premise and cloud services.
Enterprise Infrastructure Management:
- Infrastructure Monitoring: Enterprise infrastructure monitoring services allows your business to collect data on your IT infrastructure and leverage that data to improve processes and business outcomes.
- Infrastructure Management: Enterprise infrastructure managed services entail all aspects of improving and maintaining your IT infrastructure. This includes installation, monitoring, updating and servicing your IT infrastructure.
Enterprise Cybersecurity Management:
- Cloud Security: Enterprise cloud security services manage the safety of your data while leveraging the cloud. Cloud security services are designed to protect your business’ data from internal and external threats like phishing, spam and malware. By migrating your business’ data to the cloud, your data is securely accessible anywhere with an internet connection.
Enterprise Service Management:
Service Management facilitates increasing quality support and reducing costs for CIOs and technology departments. With Service Management, D2M delivers end-to-end ServiceNow solutions that include deployment, integration, consulting and stakeholder communication. D2M can tailor Service Management services to fit your business needs and maximize the ROI of these services. Service Management helps CIOs and technology departments with:
- Providing Increased Value: Service Management services prevent businesses from unplanned outages and increase the visibility into service quality. These added benefits increase the value for businesses because it avoids unnecessary capital expenditures.
- Costs: Service Management services also reduce the costs that CIOs and technology departments regularly. This includes the cost of high service desk support, manual and uncoordinated processes.
- Innovation Strategy: Service Management services also help businesses be proactive by planning for growth that would require new infrastructure and technology needs.
Learn how D2M’s Infrastructure Support can help your business.