Enterprise Cybersecurity Management
Ransomware, data leakage, hacking and other cyber-attacks are growing day by day. D2M will provide a cohesive and powerful platform for threat prevention and recovery strategy against any cyber-attack to protect your organization IT infrastructure on premise and on the cloud. Enterprise Cybersecurity Management helps your organization be proactive against threats and mitigate any security risks within your business.
A comprehensive way to enhance to achieve security compliance
- D2M’s Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Services offer comprehensive cross enterprise protection by unifying event management and incident management across towers on a common platform. Our SIEM platform leverages its best-in-class analytics using FortiSIEM.
- With D2M SOC services, you can be assured of compliance with various government and industry regulations and standards like ISO, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, NIST, RFC, ISA, and Sarbanes-Oxley amongst others.
D2M’s Enterprise Cybersecurity Management will protect your infrastructure, network, applications and data from unauthorized access or attacks. This ensures the usability, reliability, integrity and safety of your network.
Security Information Management
Our services provide a cost-effective solution for the collection, long-term storage, analysis, and reporting of log data.
Security Event Management
Our services provide a superior event management solution by proactively correlating, detecting and responding to security threat events in a timely and cost-effective manner. These modules can be tailored to offer a unique mix of features and capabilities, based on our proven tools and methodologies to ensure the regulatory compliance.
Benefits of Enterprise Cybersecurity Management include:
- Save IT management and security costs and gain faster ROI through D2M’s cohesive services and platform.
- Pay per use model.
- Overall enterprise security that unifies monitoring, management, analytics, and response for IT security events and incidents.
- Minimize false alarm rates to ensure focus on core business tasks.
Learn how D2M’s Enterprise Cybersecurity Management can mitigate risk and protect your businesses’ IT infrastructure.