Enterprise Infrastructure Management
Provide your organization with a cohesive integrated network along with server managed services. Sever managed services cover monitoring, system management, security prevention and remediation of your enterprise IT infrastructure. Enterprise Infrastructure Management covers aspects like service desks, data centers, application and networks. These services monitor and upgrade your business’ infrastructure and allows your business to focus on its core operations.
A comprehensive way to enhance Enterprise Infrastructure Management.
- D2M provides a holistic and total coverage program for Enterprise Infrastructure Management. The 24/7/365 support provided by D2M enables your business to have a substantial infrastructure that can handle large volumes of ticketing and call support services. D2M’s hybrid onshore/offshore team gives your business total coverage for both on-site and field services.
- With D2M’s Enterprise Infrastructure Management services, your business receives customized reporting that can be used to meet compliance requirements set by your industry and the place of your business operations. The daily reports provided by D2M illustrate details like attackers, targets, events, open incidents and more. This also enables cost-effective, cohesive cross enterprise infrastructure support and protection.
Infrastructure Monitoring, Performance and Availability Management
D2M provides a cost-effective and integrated solution for infrastructure performance. This allows for availability to maintain 99.99% uptime.
D2M NOC services also provide proactive remote monitoring and notification for servers and networks; this includes threshold monitoring, event aggregation and correlation, impact analysis, severity level setting, data collection and ticketing distribution. Event monitoring functions and threshold management are provided using established baseline measures to determine appropriate thresholds for your business’ computing environment. Additionally, the D2M solution provides the means to monitor, analyze, and report on these thresholds.
Enterprise Infrastructure Management provides:
- Remote support, fault isolation and restoration, remote server management, assessment services, system implementation and maintenance services.
- Achieve and demonstrate compliance while improving employee productivity.
- Hybrid, dedicated D2M experts will monitor and manage systems and security, thus eliminating the need to hire, train and retain specialized and costly in-house resources.
- Pay per use model that allows your business to pay only as long you use the service.
Learn how D2M’s Enterprise Infrastructure Management enhances your business infrastructure
and allows you to stay focused on your core operations.