Transfer & Optimize (T&O)
Digital transformation is now an imperative in every industry. Change is no longer an option but a necessity, as differentiation from competitors is increasingly intense. This environment has been accentuated by the COVID-19 pandemic. Organizations face the same digital transformation challenges amid additional directives to optimize costs and operational functions. Key to this effort is the need to, make these solutions scalable while building economic efficiencies to enable the expansive growth driven by increasing investments in digital transformation.
How does T&O work?
D2M’s T&O services is a unique enablement approach to help organizations address the digital transformation challenges they are facing while seamlessly achieving their optimization goals. This includes:
- Set up and management of back office services, including Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, and IT Operations to enable client organizations to focus on their core expertise and growth goals.
- Direct responsibility for day-to-day operational functions, with an option for clients to reassume control of the dedicated centers, at a mutually agreed timeline and price, along with people, assets and liabilities.
Areas We Serve with Back Office Operations:
- Finance & Accounting: Our global delivery model and workflow automation solutions streamline back office operations, such as Finance and Accounting including Accounts Receivable (A/R), Accounts Payable (A/P), Billing, Treasury, Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Project Accounting, and Tax.
- Human Resources: D2M helps Human Resources teams simplify processes and transfer management of key functional areas, including payroll, benefits management, employee onboarding, and others.
- IT Support: T&O services for IT support delivers unmatched potential for enterprise clients in the following areas:
- IT Infrastructure Support: D2M leverages its innovative automation tools and global delivery model to deliver complete IT infrastructure support, including Network, Server, Cloud, Cybersecurity, Database, and Workplace Computing.
- Global Service Desk: Our Global Service Desk provides 24×7 support using our cutting-edge IT Service Management (ITSM) platform and our proprietary Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML) tools.
- Application Support: We reduce the cost of application support through our transitional management model and guarantee year-on-year improvement in performance and productivity.
Identify and Build: D2M’s first phase includes an in-depth analysis of each client’s specific requirements, goals, and culture. Then, D2M creates an infrastructure, builds the team, formulates a transition plan, and establishes steady-state processes. On average, this phase is completed within 2-3 months.
Optimize: Following the initial establishment of plans and processes, D2M takes on full management of all day-to-day project-related operations. Powered by automation, we drive process efficiencies, employee productivity, and cost savings to achieve top outcomes. This phase can last 3 years or more.
Reverse Transfer: At the client’s request, D2M will transfer 100% of the operational management functions following the “Optimize” stage.
- Cost Efficiency: D2M’s services are guaranteed to reduce client operating costs by over 30%.
- Productivity Improvement: T&O services guarantee year-over-year productivity improvement through its automation-powered processes.
- Rapid Up-scaling: We scale-up client operations seamlessly to support to their business growth, while allowing them to focus on strategic outcomes.
- Faster Time-to-Market: Our team takes on the day-to-day operational functions for clients, 24/7. In transitioning these services, clients can focus on driving their larger strategic initiatives.
- Reduced Operational and Financial Risks: D2M assumes full responsibility for the setup and management of a client’s operations, reducing their risks and daily time investment.
- Option to Re-assume Ownership: T&O services offer clients the ability to re-assume ownership of these operational functions following completion of the “Optimize” phase.
Learn how D2M’s Transfer & Optimize (T&O) Services can help you accelerate your digital transformation journey while driving business growth.